[GC] Q&A - Update for 2017.01.30

Jerzak, Zbigniew zbigniew.jerzak at sap.com
Mon Jan 30 21:46:08 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Over the last few days we have accumulated several questions either posted to this mailing list or sent directly to us. In order to streamline the process this is a cumulative question answering post. Please feel free to reply if you have any additional open issues. Please note that a few questions have not been answered in this post – we are still clarifying the best possible answer to those – please expect an update soon.

Q: Where can I download the ontology files?